Jared Leto (46) a man of many talents who debuted his successful film career in ’95 . And formed a band 30 Seconds to Mars in ’98. His fame rocketed since he set foot in the fashion scene and we all love Jared. As the muse of the deluxe Italian fashion house Gucci it’s obvious Jared is the ultimate Gucci guy.
Authenticity is the key to success
His attempt to impose his authentic modern-day renaissance style had already paid off. Jared has his acclaimed acting and music careers to be thankful for. In addition to juggling with 2 careers and staying true to himself, his alluring face put him on the golden list.
As of now Jared Leto is becoming an established name in the fashion industry. Ask creative director Alessandro Michele at Gucci. Even A$ap Rocky could add in an extra comment since A$AP and Jared both are Alessandro Michele’s muse. Well, they will have to fight that one out between them. But we are cheering for you J.L.
Jared Leto on the cover of Icon El Pais
No heavy arguments needed to prove our last point. Meanwhile Jared Leto covered the June 2016 issue of Icon El Pais like a true icon. Fully geared in Gucci Cruise Spring – Summer 2016 menswear collection J.L. manages to conquer all of our hearts here at ENFNTS TERRIBLE.
In this editorial the handsome actor/singer shows off his slick signature beard while sporting pieces from the Gucci Cruise SS16 Cruise menswear collection. Mixing silk, exotic birds and floral prints. Like he was born for it! A reason more to brand Jared Leto as the ultimate Gucci guy of 2016.
10 Random facts about Jared Leto
- Creative director at Gucci Alessandro Michele is a good friend.
- Formerly when Demna Gvasalia was designing at Vetements, Jared hit up his show alongside Kanye West.
- Jared went blond around the same time as Kim Kardashian.
- Jared’s contribution to the band 30 seconds to Mars wasn’t limited. He sparkled in the group as the lead singer. Next to that he played the guitar, bass and piano. Plus the band has sold over 15 million albums worldwide.
- 30 seconds to Mars’s former music label filed a lawsuit against them for $30 million. After the music label claimed 30 seconds to Mars didn’t deliver 3 of the 5 obligated records, Jared responded. Better said the group responded. With a documentary film titled Artifact, directed by Jared.
- Jared’s most epic movie performances : Panic Room, Alexander, Lord of War, Chapter 27 and Mr. Nobody.
- J.L. also directed the band’s music videos : The Kill, Kings and Queens and Up in the Air. All 3 music videos won an MTV Video Music Award.
- Over the years Leto’s acting performance brought him an academy award, a golden globe award, and a screen actors guild award for Best Supporting Actor.
- He often remains completely in character for the duration of the shooting schedules of his films, even to the point of adversely affecting his health.
- Alongside Leonardo DiCaprio, Jared Leto is guilty for being one of the first dudes to introduce us to the man bun.
Photo credit : Popsugar, Feelgrafix, The Fashionisto,