So what to avoid?
1. Do not only go out together or with other couples. Life is short, take a break! Before you realize you’re 50 and you never took a chance to put one step out of the tiny world you’re living in. And when you do some things separately, there’s much more to talk about later on.
2. Because you met that special other person doesn’t mean you can’t get to know any other human beings or animals. There are billions of them, maybe not every individual is that interesting. But you’ll surely get along perfectly with some of them.
3. Sharing your love on social media is allowed, twice a month. And please, we’ve seen enough #followmetoo pictures… be creative and come up with a new idea, thanks! While you’re being creative, please do find a new way of sharing an engagement. One more “she, he or whatever said yes” combined with a diamond ring and we unfollow you.
4. When you go shopping, mind your own taste. Ok he doesn’t like maxi skirts and she isn’t a big fan of shorts with pockets on the side… who cares?
5. As we already said in the intro, don’t use the word “we” too often. In the Western world we fought for the right to have an own opinion, use it.
Photo credits: Pinterest