How to become a social media star?
We were so kind to make a list of our favorite tips… you never know when you’ll need them!
– First of all make sure your feed is on point! Steal some pictures from people who actually know how to use a camera, always the same filter,… you know the drill.
– Watch all the fashion shows and go to Zara afterwards to buy the items they copied. Save the rest of your money and spend it on an It-bag or two so you can at least use a few popular hashtags. It’s completely irrelevant whether you really are interested in fashion, just fake it til you make it.
– Working out always works, a hot body is more important than a hot mind! So never ever forget to take pictures while you’re running, exercising at the gym or in a weird yoga pose.
– The less clothes you wear the more followers you will gain. (If you don’t mind having followers who would rather be on top of you than actually liking your pictures.)
– Post some completely foolish quotes in a nice font from time to time like Saturyay or Friyay.
– Go to famous accounts and follow / unfollow their followers. Why do you think the daughter of the aunt of the woman who lives on your street is always on her phone?
– If you’re really in need of instant popularity you can always consider buying some followers, likes and even comments. But then we must say you’re kinda desperate and maybe in need of a shrink…
Photo credits: GotCeleb, Muppets