But no worries, we know how you feel… Been there done that quite some times in our lives so we’re here to help you through the post-holiday blues with a handful of practical tips.
Post-holiday blues tips
1. Empty your suitcase right away. Otherwise it keeps on reminding you of the wonderful time you had which will make you even more depressed.
2. Before you head back to work, take another day off. Stare at your pictures and just be a little nostalgic. Remember that when you see your colleagues again, they’ll probably be tired and don’t want to listen to your stories all day.
3. Make plans for your next holiday so you can look forward to something.
4. Go and buy an expensive body cream to take care of your tan.
5. Stay in contact with your new local friends for at least one week and share some funny memories. Maybe you can even stay friends for life, who knows!
6. Forget about the quote we just mentioned.
If you are really really desperate and you thought these tips were crap, you can always send us an e-mail for personal advice! Our team of experts will be pleased to help you…
Photo credits: Pinterest