We recently wrote an article on how to replace the dad sneakers and many alternatives have popped up since then. It seems like we never knew we wanted to wear the cowboy boots again until it actually happened. Read these useful style tips before going all shopping mode:
– Square toe or pointy toe, both will do the work!
– It might be confusing, but every other brand names their western style boots differently. Some call it ankle boots or Chelsea boots. To give you an example, for FW18 DSquared released its black Arizona boots and Isabel Marant their suede Derfee boots.
– To secure that western aesthetic go for a Cuban heel or a block heel.
– Ankle-high or taller is the perfect height to go full western style.
– As stunning as the Calvin Klein 205w39NYC cowboy boots are, we’re going to need more time to set aside some money to be the proud owners of these designer babies. So in the meantime, we simply found a less pricey alternative: Calvin Klein Jeans.
– To improve your own comfort, elasticized gussets on the sides are the real deal.
Shop in order of appearance:
Helmut Lang ‘Sarah Morris’ edition cowboy boots
Diesel Red Tag by Oliver Shayne denim Chelsea boots
Calvin Klein Jeans ankle boots
MISBHV snake Iggy boots
Isabel Marant Derfee boots
DSquared2 Arizona boots